Information Technology Specialist (INFOSEC) (DT) (Fort Liberty, NC/ Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD)
- Assist in developing policies and procedures to ensure information systems reliability and accessibility and to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data.
- Assist in conducting risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
- Assist in conducting systems security evaluations, audits, and reviews.
- Assist in network and systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate systems security policies.
- Assist in assessing security events to determine impact and implementing corrective actions.
- Ensure the application of information security/information assurance policies, principles and practices in the delivery of IT services.