HOURLY COMPENSATION: $13.00-$16.00/hour based upon experience
THE HIRING COMPANY: Real Equity Management is a property management firm, with a portfolio of assets centered around both commercial and residential real estate. Our company is a rapidly growing business that operates restaurants, multi-family apartment communities and hotels in the central Midwest area.
OPERATIONS INTERN POSITION: We are currently looking to hire a creative and detail-oriented intern to assist with process and operations development of our new indoor/outdoor entertainment complex opening in late 2023/early 2024! Our intern will work closely with our upper management to develop operational plans and processes for this new concept. The ideal candidate should possess an interest for the hospitality industry and have a desire to learn about the operational aspects of restaurant and entertainment management.
OPERATIONS INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development of operational plans for the new concept, including layout, staffing, equipment, and inventory.
- Conduct research on industry trends and best practices to ensure the new concept is competitive and innovative.
- Collaborate with the design team to create a cohesive brand and atmosphere for the new concept.
- Assist in the creation of training materials and protocols for new employees.
- Conduct market analysis and develop marketing strategies to promote the new concept.
OPERATIONS INTERN QUALIFICATIONS:
- Majoring in hospitality management, business administration, or a related program.
- Experience in the hospitality industry, particularly in restaurant or entertainment management, is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.