Business Development Specialist Internship
Educere is looking to invest in entry-level professionals who are interested in both exploring a sales career and helping to change the world.
Educere has been focused on expanding access to education to enable K-12 students to pursue their full potential since 2002. Thousands of K-12 schools throughout the United States and world tap Educere to deliver education that otherwise might not be available to students. Inc. Magazine has recognized Educere among the top 1% fastest growing private companies in the United States.
About the Role
Through this internship trainees will telemarket prospective customers to set appointments with prospective K-12 school administrators on a part-time basis as it fits your schedule. There could be an opportunity to join a Virtual Education Sales Consultant Manager and/or Virtual Education Sales Consultant Mentor to observe and potentially participate in consultative sales meetings with school officials.
A trainee can earn an opportunity to rise to Virtual Education Sales Consultant (once graduated) responsible for a specific geographic territory upon demonstrating consistent growth and success during the internship.
- Telemarket and set appts with school officials
- Promote services and arrange meetings through a continued prospecting effort
- Communicate with Sales Management Team
- Maintain client data in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment in a remote position
- Proactive contributor; self-starter
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proven writing, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to appropriately adjust communication style for internal and external audiences
- Strong time management and organizational capabilities
- Customer service-oriented background
- Bachelor’s Degree or working toward degree with relevant skills
Salary, Incentives and Benefits
$20 per hour. $10 per appointment set & completed. On average, top performers set 5 to 10 appointments per week.
Advancement to Virtual Education Sales Consultant can be earned. Full-time salary plus performance-based incentives and comprehensive benefits.
Home-Based in various metro areas across the United States