Community Ambassador Indy
Did you know that nearly 4 million households do not have access to the internet? Many simply because they cannot afford it. In recent years Congress passed a series of bills that allocated billions of dollars to getting America better access to broadband and cellular service! Programs like ACP and Lifeline were created to provide free or discounted internet and cell phone service to low-income households throughout the nation. Though the programs have been around for a while, many people aren’t aware these programs exist. At Community Outreach Partners we developed a partnership with these organizations to finally Close the Digital Divide and help as many people as possible get and stay connected!
That’s where you come in!
We are looking for energetic People Lovers to join our Community Ambassadors team! We have informational stands located throughout the community where our Ambassadors educate customers about the ACP and Lifeline programs, check eligibility and get customers signed up to receive free or discounted cell phone and/or internet service.
As a Lifeline/ACP Community Ambassador you will:
- Input customers’ information to qualify them for either program.
- Provide information about the products and services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns.
- Document and update customer records.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the products and services offered.
- Previous experience in customer service, retail, or food service
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift/carry a minimum of 25 pounds.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable access to transportation.
Additionally, as a full-time employee, you will be eligible for benefits that include health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K with match. You will also have access to healthcare resources and company discounts.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Growth Opportunities
- Monthly Bonus potential
About Community Outreach Partnerships, LLC:
We are a close-knit team passionate about bridging the digital divide and helping members of our communities get connected with products and services that help improve their lives. We strive to deliver a better experience for our customers, employees, and the community.