Communications Management Intern
Are you able to keep up in a fast-paced environment and still keep all your ducks in a row Communication interns work with account coordinators, account managers and account directors to learn the ins-and-outs of managing client relations. Come dip your toes in the pool of advertising and see what you think for a semester.
This is a paid position; the ideal candidate has availability of 20+ hours per week. Spring 2024 internship applications will close Monday, November 27.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Microsoft Office skills required: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Meltwater monitoring tool is helpful, but not required
- Must be comfortable working proactively and leading projects
- Agency experience is a plus, but not required
To apply for this position, visit https://www.workandlearnindiana.com/internships/detail/25773/ . You must create an account there in order to apply for this opportunity. Please read their privacy policies and guidelines when creating an account on the site as they may differ from this one.