Market Research Intern - SPRING 2024
Market Research, Business Consulting
Company Description: Loyalty Research Center (www.loyaltyresearch.com) is a full-service market research and consulting company that partners with our clients to measure and manage strategic relationships with their customers and employees.
Using scientific modeling principles and best practices research, we develop recommendations and priorities which we present to the executive/leadership teams within the client organization. These insights help our clients make better decisions which helps them attract and retain the right customers, engage employees, and grow profitably.
Our clients encompass a wide variety of industries that include both business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumers (B2C), including telecommunication, shipping, retail, manufacturing, financial, technology, chemical and glass materials, and membership associations. While our client base is concentrated in the USA, our market research programs encompass North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific regions.
Job Description: Loyalty Research Center is seeking one to two Spring 2024 interns who will work closely with LRC Directors and Program Managers to execute these programs. Accuracy and quality of work are critical expectations for the people in this role. The interns provide support for developing and proofing questionnaires, customer comment/verbatim text summaries, SPSS databases for use in data analysis, detailed summary reports and PowerPoint presentation decks.
LRC provides ongoing training and development for its interns, beginning with an intensive first week and a half of training on the industry, LRC's role in the industry, and the LRC analytic process. Throughout the course of the semester, the interns are encouraged to participate in supplemental training provided to the rest of the staff. This internship is in-person.
- Minimum 3.00 grade point average.
- General business experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office 2007/2010 (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Experience with SPSS is a plus, but is not required.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Exhibits good judgment and critical thinking skills.
- High standards of quality and accuracy, checks details of work for accuracy.
- Be self-directed (work with minimal supervision as required).
- Extremely organized - strong planning and project management skills.
- Able to prioritize and recognize when change, or additional support, is needed.
- Work well in a team environment (work cooperatively with internal personnel and communicate effectively with them).
- Must possess strong written and verbal skills.
Availability: 1-2 positions available for Spring 2024
Candidates, please send your resume and a cover letter to:
Reference: Spring 2024 Internship