Data Management Intern
Who We Are Looking For
The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery is looking for a highly competent intern to join our team Fall of 2023 and beyond. This intern will help establish and improve data management systems in the research labs, assist lab members in preforming data-related tasks, and participate in departmental administrative tasks. Work hours are flexible, 10-25 hours per week.
What You Will Do
- Migrate large data files from OneDrive to SharePoint/Teams
- Establish Microsoft Teams framework for efficient project management and file archiving
- Ensure all lab data is archived in appropriate location(s)
- Assist lab members in using Microsoft Teams functionality, archiving, and data management
- Help improve upon current data management framework
- Assist with departmental administrative tasks on an as-needed basis
What You Will Bring
- Currently pursuing a degree in Information Management, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Data management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365 applications
- Attention to details, ability to complete tasks on time, communicate effectively with others, and ability to resolve problems with minimal supervision
This position is limited to candidates with a Federal Work-Study Program award. To verify you have a work-study award, please go to your One.IU.edu account (look under Student Center and Financial Aid Summary). If you have an award, it will be listed with the rest of your financial aid (e.g., loans, grants, scholarships). This video will direct you to the correct screen. You may also email the Office of Student Financial Services to inquire about eligibility.