Donor Marketing & Communication Internship
The Marketing & Communications internship is a semester long commitment. Fall and spring internships are available. The intern will work closely with the Cru Family Life Donor Development team on a variety of projects. This is currently a remote opportunity with part-time and full-time opportunities available, during regular business hours. This is an unpaid career experience program. We are a Christian ministry where spiritual care and development is a priority!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborate with team on direct mail, email, web, radio and social media strategies
• Help the team better engage with constituents through cross-channel communications, by leading projects to enhance efforts in channels mentioned above
• Prepare content for constituent email communications
• Plan and create Social Media content
• Assist with compiling data and analytics to help the department make better decisions
• Lead various benchmarking projects specific to the channels mentioned above
• Assist with administrative projects as needed
Some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship for academic credit. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept a position. The dates of this internship can be flexible to a student's semester or quarter schedule.