Donor Social Media Internship
The Social Media internship is a semester-long commitment. Fall and spring internships are available. The intern will work closely with the Donor Development team on a variety of projects. This is currently a remote opportunity with part-time and full-time options available during regular business hours. This is an unpaid career experience program. We are a Christian ministry where spiritual care and development are a priority!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop exclusive content and updates for new Facebook Group for recurring donors.
• Collaborate with the team on donor communications via direct mail, email, web, radio, and social media strategies. Including, but not limited to, writing and proofing copy, assisting with design elements, analyzing results, and project management.
• Design creative assets for use on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
• Edit video content for cross-promotion on digital platforms and use in paid advertising.
• Complete online courses to learn mechanics of Social Ads through a non-profit lens.
• Project Management via Wrike Platform to coordinate timely projects with Web & Email teams.
• Analyze key data metrics in Google Analytics, Adobe Campaign, and internal platforms to identity top-performing campaigns and ways to optimize.
• Help the team better engage with constituents through cross-channel communications by leading projects to enhance efforts in channels mentioned above
• Assist with administrative projects as needed
Some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship for academic credit. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept a position. The dates of this internship can be flexible to a student's semester or quarter schedule.