Undergraduate Internship, Finance & Accounting, Summer 2024
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and its rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. During the Starbucks Summer Internship Program, you will:
- Influence business performance: make an impact through meaningful project work.
- Develop professionally: enhance your skills at workshops and business overviews.
- Foster connection: grow your network as you meet and learn from senior Starbucks leaders.
About the Starbucks Summer Internship Program:
Starbucks internships are paid, 11-week assignments (June – August 2024) at the Starbucks Support Center in Seattle - our corporate headquarters. Internships at Starbucks include great Intern perks: Starbucks Rewards Gold Status, Spotify Premium, 30% discount in company-owned Starbucks stores, Headspace Plus Membership
Note: Each student that successfully completes this internship may be considered for full-time career openings.
About Starbucks Finance and Accounting
As an innovative, high-growth company, Starbucks is dependent on a world-class Finance and Accounting organization. The Starbucks Finance organization seeks candidates who will challenge the status quo and find new ways to grow our company. You will have the opportunity to support our retail operations, marketing, digital, technology, and supply chain organizations in a finance or accounting capacity. You will develop analytics and drive solutions that lead to our next chapter of growth.
We offer valuable exposure to various parts of the business as well as senior leadership within the Global Finance and Accounting organization. Your experience will include a primary project within a specific functional area of Finance or Accounting that will challenge you and highlight the breadth of a full-time position. As an undergraduate intern, you will be asked to build on your existing knowledge and be positioned to make a meaningful and lasting contribution to your team.
We’d love to hear from students with:
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Financial acumen and ability to synthesize data into insights
- Project management and process improvement capabilities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Internship Program Requirements:
- Active enrollment in an accredited college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Accounting program
- Targeted graduation date between December 2024 and August 2025
- Preference for: Finance, Accounting, or Economics majors
- Recommended (but not required) minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0
- Ability to work full time from June-August 2024
- Eligibility to work in the United States