Marketing and Blog Writing Internship (Academic Credit) - Remote position
New York Habitat (http://www.nyhabitat.com) is a successful international real estate and travel agency specialized in the furnished rental, bed and breakfast, and vacation rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France. We are looking for a highly motivated and positive individual to fill a Marketing and Blog Writing Internship Internship position.
New York Habitat offers our entry level employees a well-designed training program where they will learn the ins and outs of both international real estate and marketing. We encourage our employees to share their ideas at the end of each week in order to develop new projects with the company.
- Learn how to write various types of articles on a wide range of international topics for our blog
- Learn how to write descriptions about attractions in NYC, Paris, London and South of France
- Learn how to work with an international and multilingual team and clientele
- Learn how to analyze and adjust listings to maximize rentability
- Learn how to communicate with owners in order to find out about possible changes in apartments
An experience at New York Habitat is a great way to:
- Develop your communication skills in an international and fast paced environment (you will be exposed to numerous languages including: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German)
- Learn how to provide great customer service
- Learn about new techniques and technologies that will be useful in your career
- Polish your organizational and time management skills
- You have experience in writing blog articles or website content and online marketing (experience writing in the real estate field is a big plus)
- You have exceptional English communication and writing skills
- You have experience in following keyword and SEO guidelines
- You are a current student with a major in English, Advertising, or Real Estate
- You are available a minimum of 3 months, 15h/week
- You are able to work remotely
- You can attain academic credits for your internship (Necessary)
- You have outstanding customer service skills
- You have an interest in real estate
Only Student with pre-approved ability to receive academic credit will be considered! A flexible schedule is possible!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page: https://nyhabitat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=120
Want to Learn More?
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkhabitat
Join our conversation on Twitter: http://twitter.com/newyorkhabitat
Watch our informative videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/newyorkhabitat