NBE/BE (LB Field Examiner) with emphasis in ERM/Governance, NB-570-VI
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Banks Field Examiner) with emphasis in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)/Governance, you will serve as an Examiner-in-Charge (EIC) of ERM/Governance supervisory activities, participate in planning and conducting examinations, and preparation of reports.
Large Bank Supervision
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Banks Field Examiner) with emphasis in Enterprise Risk Management/Governance, you will:
- Monitor and evaluate large banks overall compliance with appropriate laws and regulations related to ERM/Governance activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of ERM/Governance functions, identify systemic ERM/Governance risks and trends, and recommend changes in examination policy and procedures.
- Prepare communications to senior bank management in order to foster positive changes within the bank. Prepare reports of activities and develop responses to address risks.
- Conduct or participate in discussions with senior bank management on findings and recommendations. Maintain effective communication within the OCC and ensure that appropriate coordination and follow-up activities take place.
- Provide leadership and training to other examiners, including assigned staff.
- Serve as a technical advisor to OCC management, office staff, and field examiners, and establish a network of industry experts to provide up-to-date knowledge on industry practices and trends.