Join our team as an Engineering Intern. This role will support the Consumer Products Group Engineering team and other managers in the facility through various tasks and projects. This position is to assist with development of new products through the ideation, design, testing, and refinement stages of projects. This includes maximizing the time, equipment is available for operations and minimizes equipment down time. Ideally, candidates would be able to start in December/January timeframe and work 10-18 hours per week during the school year when classes are scheduled, and 40 hours per week during the summer and on breaks. The internship candidates can come from various areas of focus (mechanical, electrical & welding engineering)
Responsibilities & Desired Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications SolidWorks2D and 3D CAD.
- Strong interpersonal & teamwork skills.
- Strong analytical ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace.
- Assist other engineers in the design and budgeting of projects.
Candidate must have completed at least two years of a college degree from a recognized accredited college or university in Engineering or other related degrees.