Recruitment and Retention Coordinator
Seeking candidates who have characteristics of being influential, polite, and professional. In keeping with the Department's new Vision, Mission and Values we are looking for candidates who demonstrate an understanding of what it means to incorporate gender responsive principles in our work, and understands the importance of culture in the workplace. The successful candidate demonstrates a commitment to valuing diversity and equity practices to support an inclusive recruitment and engagement experience.
This position is looking for skills and qualifications which include:
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a large organization.
• Familiarity with social media and the internet