Personal Systems Business Internship
The following posting is a pipeline requisition, meant to accumulate candidates for Business Internships in Houston and/or Fort Collins, Westminster, Austin, Fountain Valley. Qualified applicants will be contacted in concert with the approval and publication of identical, approved positions within HP. Inc
Candidates who identify with a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology sector including by not limited to, African American, Latino, Native American, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Innovation is in HP’s DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world’s leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators, and entrepreneurs around the globe.
HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Our future success depends on the innovation and fresh ideas students bring to HP, Inc. We are hiring students with a diverse set of skills and experiences to join us, across the different organizations that make us HP, Inc. Our intern program is intended to enhance your overall learning experience, give you an opportunity to make an impact, have some fun, and meet great people along the way.
Join us for a 12-week paid Summer 2024 Internship designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here!) and fun!
The Personal Systems organization creates a full ecosystem of digital experiences through advancing leadership in computing, creating immersive experiences through peripherals, and expanding digital services.
Education and Experience Required:
- 2nd or 3rd Year of Bachelor's degree completed or 1st year of Master's/MBA program completed.--typically a non- technical degree specialization.
- Must be enrolled full time at an accredited university.
Internship opportunities are available across all Business disciplines including but not limited to:
- Business Administration/Business Strategy/Business Planning
- Project Management/Program Management
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Project experience demonstrating strong analytical, modeling and research skills
- Demonstrated coursework in business, economics, finance, marketing, communications, project or program management
- Strong executive-level presentation skills (storyboarding, development, and delivery)
- Demonstrable success in delivering results in a cross-functional team setting
- Ability to handle ambiguity and unstructured work situations
- Team player who supports others and leads executives and peers through logical reasoning and relationship development
- Strong public speaking and workshop/conversation-facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to shape and influence ideas and actions of others
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create. Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your knowledge and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you.