Management Fast Track: Finance and Insurance Industry
6-Month Management Training Program
New York Life Insurance Company and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service. Our financial professionals help clients develop a long-term financial strategy to achieve their financial goals using an array of financial products and services, including life insurance, fixed and variable* annuities, and mutual funds*.
In the Fast Track Management Program, you'll train as a financial professional to gain hands-on experience. Once you have met the program requirements, you'll be able to transition into management as an Associate Partner. In this role, you'll be responsible for hiring and developing your own team of financial professionals. You'll also be enrolled in the Associate Partner Training Program, an intensive, six-month program that will develop you and prime you for success as a manager
From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals and managers. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the corporate office support our managers and help them impact their agents and the people in their communities
Our extensive resources include:
- Our NYLIC University training program is designed to provide career-long support and growth including a tuition reimbursement program for certain advanced, professional designation courses
- Three highly-skilled teams providing advanced markets support
- Our Advanced Planning Group
- Eagle Strategies, a Registered Investment Advisor, for qualifying agents who are also Registered, Representatives
- The Nautilus Group is for qualifying agents who pay a monthly subscription fee.
- A team of highly-trained, experienced product consultants to support your agent-client acquisition needs
By joining New York Life as a Partner, your ability to become promoted to a Senior Partner or Managing Partner is determined based upon objective criteria.
• Life and Health License required
• Series 6 or 7 and Series 63 required
• Previous experience in Financial Services industry required
• Previous experience in Insurance industry required
• Previous sales experience required
• Previously manage a team of individuals required
• Knowledge of cultural markets a plus
• Bilingual Speaking Spanish, Portuguese, other a plus
• College Degree required
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and investment solutions.
We act in integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partner and one another. Ground in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Our promise? To work with you to build a strong financial future.
We have always believed in helping people like you, families like yours, and businesses of all kinds create, protect, and preserve their financial security. Since 1845, we’ve been doing just that—making sure our customers are prepared for whatever life has in store and that we will be there to help them face the future with confidence.
We’re a lot like the clients we serve. Each of us is working hard to meet life’s responsibilities and build our own futures. Funding retirement? Looking after aging parents? Dealing with the death of a family member? We’ve been there, and we’ve persevered through the toughest of times. So when we work with you, we appreciate that we are being trusted with your most important assets: your family and your business. We take that responsibility seriously. For over 177 years, we’ve kept every promise we’ve made to our customers. That’s simply a fact.
*New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plan at any time.
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
New York Life 51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010