STEM Education Jobs in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama
- Passionate about biology, chemistry, physics, or earth science?
- Outgoing, with a love for working with kids?
- Hoping to make a difference in others’ lives?
- Interested in teaching?
Southern Teachers can help! We are currently helping private/independent schools in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama find middle and high school science teachers to join their school communities.
Am I qualified?
- If you majored or minored in biology, chemistry, physics, neuroscience, or another STEM subject, your skill set is in demand in schools.
- For secondary school, teaching certification is desirable but not required.
- You do need the ability and willingness to work with kids!
How does it work?
- Apply: fill out an online application with Southern Teachers.
- Schedule: If we can help with your job search, your assigned Placement Counselor will schedule an interview to learn about your background and search requirements.
- Connect: we will identify the best job opportunities for you and start connecting you with schools.
Southern Teachers is a placement agency that helps teachers find jobs at K-12, college-preparatory, private/independent schools around the South. We are the oldest education recruitment organization in the country, in continuous operation since 1902. Learn more about our work with candidates, and the other ways we support schools, at SouthernTeachers.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (2.8 GPA minimum)
- Graduate degrees can be advantageous, but are not required
- Teaching Certification is desirable but not mandatory
- Experience with kids in any capacity is desirable, especially for recent graduates without teaching degrees.
Salaries vary and are determined by each individual school.
Share your passion, and help kids grow—be a teacher!
Apply today at SouthernTeachers.com