Email Marketing Intern
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
We're seeking an intern to assist us with preparing and implementing our weekly email marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
● Researching and implementing optimal messaging to achieve specific campaign marketing goals (e.g., sales, newsletter signups, website visits, etc.)
● Performing data analysis of campaign results and suggesting applicable improvements
● Providing ongoing analytical reports of campaign performance
● Gathering, summarizing, and implementing research for marketing campaign best practices & trends, to optimize performance
● Coordinating with marketing team to ensure consistency with messaging, branding, and specific outreach strategies
● 1+ years of proven experience in email marketing
● Ability to leverage marketing strategies to grow business audience, sales, website traffic, and social media traffic significantly
● Very high attention to detail
● Highly motivated and results-driven
● Extensive knowledge of results-driven email marketing strategies
All work will be performed remotely, so reliable Internet access is a prerequisite for employment.