Biologics: Entry Level Scientist
We are seeking immediate talent in support of our Biochemical Testing teams to help make our world a safer place. We are seeking any and all recent graduates from undergraduate levels to Post Doctorial with a life science degree in chemistry, biology, biochemistry or related sciences. Additional training will be provided.
Location: All opportunities are located in beautiful Lancaster, PA. Relocation will be considered at all levels! Come join our cause to save and improve lives!
- Perform physical, chemical, and instrumental analysis of active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Performing stability and release testing in support of large molecule biopharmaceutical products
- Run the instrumentation independently including, but not limited to, HPLC, SCE, CE, iCE, UV, MFI, Appearance, Karl Fischer (Coulometric and Volumetric), UV/Spec, IC, IR, ICP, AA, TGP, DSC, PDA, auto-titrators, TLC, and dissolution apparatus
- Preparing samples for analysis and running some instrumentation with minimum supervision
- Set up and validate new analytical or related processes used by the department
- Carry out feasibility studies and method transfers
- Troubleshoot method and instrumentation problems
- Prepare standards and samples for analysis
- Execute method transfer protocols
- Document work as required for GMP compliance
- Perform monthly maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience
- Previous experience within industry not necessary
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is Full-Time, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., with additional hours, as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Lancaster, PA are encourage to apply.
What we Offer:
Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holiday