Cattle Sales Internship (R255831)
The Cattle Summer Intern will be field based position located in South Dakota and North Dakota. The job scope and primary focus for this position is to actively support the sales strategy across the region and territories via coordination and execution of sales support activities including:
- Support and service Animal Health product portfolio
- Logistical support for market field trials assisting Sales and Tech Services
- Developing and executing plans for engaging customers and meeting customer needs
- Participate in field based events (trade show support; customers education regarding the features and benefits of Animal Health products and services).
- Ensure clear, concise and timely communication and also problem identification with Sales and Tech Services
- As a Sales Intern in Animal Health, you will be required to rent a car. As part of this position, you will have to be legally authorized to rent a car in the state in which you reside.