Electrical Engineering Associate I
The Electrical Engineering Associate will work under close supervision and assist our electrical engineering team with related tasks. Responsibilities include assisting in building design, including lighting analysis and design, power, fire alarm, and communication system design.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Assist Project Engineers and/or Project Managers in peforming engineering-related tasks for our porfolio of work in Jacksonville
- Coordinate project recommendations and work with our full-service team of Architects, Engineers and Program Managers
- Develop your skillset, business accumen, and become registration-tracked.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Internship / co-op experience performing electrical engineering work experience in building design in an A/E firm
- EIT certification
- Working knowledge of NEC and other NFPA codes
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2010 and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Interest working on building and site design
- Experience with REVIT
- Ability to participate in business development, marketing, and client coordination
- Financial, Workplace, Industrial, Healthcare or AHCA exposure
- Working knowledge with generators and UPS design
- Ability to travel on a limited basis
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
Our team designs facilities for clients in the Corporate, Healthcare, Science, Federal, Aviation and Technology industries. By working with our clients and listening to their needs, we gather a deep understanding of their desired outcomes, practicing creativity and innovation along the way. Become part of a team that’s redefining client service and success in a rapidly changing world.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.