Presidential Management Fellows Recruitment
The federal Presidential Management Fellowship program, established in 1977, calls on the best and brightest graduates interested in and committed to excellence in leadership and management of public policies and programs.
Applicants have an opportunity to turn their academic training into a future as government leaders.
As a two-year fellow you will have:
- Challenging work assignments that have a broad effect on the public
- Full-time salary and benefits paid at the GS-9, GS-11, or GS-12 or equivalent levels
- Individualized plan that puts fellows on a leadership trajectory
- 160 hours of formal interactive training on functional, technical, and leadership competencies.
- At least one 4-6-month developmental assignment
- Optional short-term job rotations
- A mentor to assist the fellow with their journey/career path
- Upon completion, potential conversion to a permanent position