Entry Level Java Developer
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related Discipline
- Passionate about Programming and knowledge in Java programming language with good command in OOPS concepts
- Knowledge in Java and SQL and should have done atleast one academic project in Java
- Knowledge of Java frameworks like JSP, Structs, Spring, Hibernate or others is a plus.
- Good understanding of Microservice
- Exposure to AWS or other cloud platforms
- Ability to work in teams and recommendations from professors or project sponsors
- Any internship experience in building Software projects or Web applications.
- Understanding of SDLC and knowledge on tools like GIT, Jira, BitBucket, Slack
- Understanding of Agile Process and Scrum.
- Should have strong communication skills
Entry Level: We also offer training if you do not pass our initial evaluation.
Experienced: We have multiple positions with our clients for experienced consultants who have 3-12 years of experience.
Work Authorization: All Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. TekAndCo will sponsor eligible and qualified candidates.