Research Project Manager
BluePath Labs is hiring a Research Project Manager to support cybersecurity efforts at the Department of Defense - United States Military Academy's (USMA) Army Cyber Institute. This position is onsite at the United States Military Academy in West Point, NY and begins immediately.
- Manage project portfolio for the U.S. Army's Cyber Institute research projects, as assigned.
- Perform work to ensure inputs to project awardees are provided in a timely manner with quality results.
- Develop reports, presentations, memorandums, and other administrative products as needed to support project execution and project oversight.
- U.S. Citizenship (required for security clearance).
- Ability to successfully complete a background check and obtain a security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field; or equivalent practical work experience.
- 2-5 years of professional experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the full range of principles, concepts, and methodology associated with life cycle management of engineering projects.
- Skill in maintaining effective working relationships with both internal and external customers to serve as a point-of-contact for assigned projects.
- Knowledge of tracking systems used to input and retrieve pertinent project information, such as budgets, task progress, burn rate, etc.
Salary and Benefits:
The salary range for this position will be $70,000-$90,000, commensurate with experience.
BluePath Labs offers a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include, but are not limited to: Healthcare Reimbursement, Lifestyle & Wellness Reimbursement, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Tuition Assistance, 401(k) with company match, and paid time off for vacation / sick leave, in addition to 12 holidays per calendar year.
About BluePath Labs
BluePath Labs combines mission and business insights with advanced technologies to deliver measurable performance improvements for our clients. BluePath is dedicated to surpassing client expectations by always living by our core values of integrity, professionalism, and resilience. BluePath's extensive experience in Government, Military, Commercial, and Academic environments is unique among small businesses and a core differentiator of our solutions. Our multidisciplinary background allows us to solve diverse and complex problems. Most importantly, we work closely with our clients to frame problems correctly, optimize processes, leverage technologies, and implement enduring solutions. Labs are where ideas are born, experiments occur, and breakthroughs happen. It is the hallmark of BluePath's culture.
BluePath Labs is an equal opportunity employer.