Customer Support Analyst TH
The Customer Support Analyst is responsible for triage and classification of support requests sent to OIT. This position will also assist in discovery in support trends that need to be brought to the attention of the OIT leadership.
Make as complete a list of job duties as possible beginning with those, which take the greater percentage of the position's time. If supervising or training others, note the number and types/titles of positions, and whether it is direct or general supervision. Student/Temporary positions must include at least 3 (three) responsibility areas.
Job Duty Function Triage and classify incoming OIT support tickets:
- Using the existing work management tools, correctly reclassify incoming support requests into established categories and ensure ticket management data standards are met.
- Running existing reports to look for trends in service needs.
Percentage Of Time 70
Job Duty Function Update support documentation.
- Following scheduled review dates, update knowledgebase articles based on current practices and documented changes.
Percentage Of Time 20
Job Duty Function Support the team effort by:
- Research service management trends using ticket data
- Performing related duties and tasks as assigned
Percentage Of Time 10
- General computer skills
- Customer Service Experience
- All other skills will be developed through on the job training
High school diploma or GED
- Experience in a technology help desk environment
- Experience with research fundamentals
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions