Student Lab Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
Assists laboratory instructor with the:
· execution of the laboratory exercises,
· preparation and maintenance of laboratory equipment, software or exercises,
· reporting data and compiling laboratory information with regards to laboratory equipment, software or exercises,
· evaluation of student performance in laboratory exercises.
Skills and Qualifications
A Student Laboratory Assistant must have the following skills or qualifications:
· Excellent attention to detail
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Experience working with laboratory equipment
· Knowledge of computer research and analysis programs
· Good teamwork skills
Education and Experience
A Student Laboratory Assistant must have passed the class for which they are assisting with a grade of C+ or better, or have class experience one level above the class for which they are assisting and a GPA of 2.5 or better.