Earn While You Learn For Nursing Student (PT-Edison)
The Earn While You Learn Program is offered to current nursing students who want to get a headstart to their nursing career!
You can earn a wage as a Patient Care Technician/Associate (PCT/A), Nursing Assistant, Patient Observer, or Home Health Aide and gain on-the-job experience that will enhance your school curriculum.
- Earn a wage as a current student nurse
- On-the-job nursing experience that will complement your school curriculum and ability to pass the NCLEX
- Only one-day orientation commitment & potentially flexible shift schedule to align with your class schedule, depending on department needs
- Work & learn on clinical teams with nurse leaders in the profession to gain valuable experience in critical thinking and skills development
- Established job placement with potential to transfer to RN role upon graduation
- Begin nursing education & practice at a network who is an industry leader with Magnet designation for nurses.
The Earn While You Learn Program is available at all HMH locations:
A day in the life of a PCT/A, Nursing Assistant, Patient Observer, and Home Health Aide in the Earn While You Learn Program is being part of a skilled, compassionate care team. Make a difference in patients' lives on a daily basis by supporting our Nursing teams, and receive valuable training, gain professional development, and advance your career within Hackensack Meridian Health!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Currently enrolled in an accredited school of nursing and completed Fundamentals of Nursing course(s)