OBGYN- New Grads Welcome! $450,000.00
New grads are welcome to apply!! $450,000.00 salary! In Grants, New Mexico.
Family Physician - $300k
OBGYN - $450k
Ortho Surgeon - $450k
General Surgeon - $400k
We are seeking a skilled and compassionate Obstetrician-Gynecologist (OB-GYN) to join our dedicated medical team. The ideal candidate will be committed to providing comprehensive women's healthcare services with a focus on obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive health. If you are passionate about women's health and are committed to delivering high-quality care, we invite you to apply for this rewarding position.
- Provide comprehensive medical care to women throughout their reproductive lives.
- Conduct prenatal, antenatal, and postnatal care, ensuring the well-being of both mother and baby.
- Perform a wide range of gynecological procedures, including but not limited to, pap smears, pelvic exams, and colposcopies.
- Diagnose and treat various women's health conditions and disorders.
- Offer family planning services, including contraceptive counseling and procedures.
- Manage and treat reproductive health issues, infertility, and menopausal concerns.
- Perform surgical procedures related to obstetrics and gynecology, such as C-sections, hysterectomies, and laparoscopic surgeries.
- Collaborate with surgical teams when necessary, ensuring patient safety and optimal outcomes.
- Educate patients about reproductive health, family planning, and preventative care.
- Provide guidance on maintaining a healthy lifestyle and making informed healthcare decisions.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including nurses, midwives, and specialists, to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- Participate in interdisciplinary medical conferences and discussions.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records in compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree.
- Board certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- State medical license and DEA registration.
- Excellent clinical and surgical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Empathy and a patient-centered approach.
- Commitment to staying current with medical advancements and best practices.
- Willingness to participate in continuous medical education and training.