Physical Therapy Social Media Coordinator
The IU Physical Therapy Social Media Coordinator is in charge of representing IU Department of Physical Therapy across all social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. The social media coordinator is responsible for capturing photos and videos, creating graphics, writing captions, engaging with followers, and resharing posts. This role aims to highlight IU Physical Therapy students, faculty, and alumni.
- Must be work-study eligible
- Currently in the DPT Program at IUPUI
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Must have a solid working knowledge of the uses of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms
- Meet crucial deadlines
- time management
- working independently
- impact positive &/or negative with social media
In accordance with the IUPUI Profiles of Learning for Undergraduate Success, experience in this position will help students become acquainted with the following profiles:
- Communicator – The ability to listen, write, and speak effectively. The ability to assess a situation, seek multiple perspectives, gather more information if necessary, and identify key issues that need to be addressed.
- Innovator – The ability to design, plan, organize, and implement projects and tasks within a specific timeframe.