Project Scope Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review current project planning & coordination and implement operational efficiencies.
- Develop scope of work for small projects
- Develop Scope of Work for larger projects internally & with professional service providers
- Tracking contract timeline, performance and schedules
- Project site inspections and reporting
- Monitoring and upholding contract deliverables
- Manage compliance with standards and specifications for quality control and assurance.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience in database design and development
- An analytical mindset
- Communication skills
- Passion for change to help transform ADC.
Add resume-building skills and results to share in applications and interviews.
Schedule & Duration
Flexible work hours during the semester
In office and remote work hours
Please send cover letter and application to Mark.H.Takemoto@hawaii.gov. Applicants will be screened and scheduled for either remote or in-person interview.