2024 Summer Internship - Digital Marketing
At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you'll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we've only begun to define the edge of what's possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare college students for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You will be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
The Digital Experience Optimization team leverages a data-informed view of our customers and partners to provide the best possible digital experience. It is driven by a process that includes content/asset optimization, search, user research, analytics, and personalization.
*This is a remote position*
- Assist with managing and updating PIM (Product Information Management) data to ensure accuracy and consistency across zebra.com and emerging ecommerce platforms.
- Conduct research on AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Cloud, learn about its new features, and participate in training sessions and present new functionalities.
- Carry out research on data layer strategies for content personalization and recommendation systems to enhance user experience on flagship websites.
- Develop a process to create a comprehensive data repository of all product SKUs, part numbers, and their associated products for easy reference and use in ecommerce and search functions.
- Research various image optimization options that are compatible with Cloud and ideally, find an automated solution that eliminates the need for manual optimization of existing images.
- Work on data reconciliation tasks to ensure data consistency and accuracy across internal search functions and the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
- Regularly monitor and update product information to ensure it aligns with both the internal search and the DAM.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate degree program in a subject area related to the project specifics (preferred majors: Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Communications, and Data Science)
- Must have an anticipated graduation date between 2024 - 2027
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic, and/or extracurricular experiences
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability and protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Know Your Rights:
Conozca sus Derechos:
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Zebra is a federal contractor and is committed to an alcohol and drug free workplace. As a result, all U.S. based employees are subject to the Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy and Procedure.