Disney College Program
Our Internship Program: Discover the Magic Within
Looking for ways to expand your resume while building a network of connections and friendships to last a lifetime? Experience a one-of-a-kind internship at Walt Disney World® Resort!
This unique internship program has a starting rate of $16 per hour and spans 4 to 7 months (with opportunities to extend up to 1 year), giving you the chance to experience, study and create the Disney magic that is known worldwide. It’s also the time to take advantage of networking with Disney leaders and explore all the steps you can take after your program through extension opportunities, additional internships, full-time roles and more.
From a well-planned apartment community to uniquely Disney events and activities, life on the Disney College Program has a little extra magic. Upon accepting an offer, you’ll have the opportunity to live at Flamingo Crossings Village, which is owned and managed by American Campus Communities, for the duration of your program. This community features fully furnished apartments and includes additional amenities like a 12,500 sq. ft. fitness center, quiet spaces to study, resort-style pools, and bus transportation to and from our parks and resorts. Plus, you’ll be living with and making friends from all around the world!
Ready to go behind the magic with instructor-led offerings or looking for academic support to continue reaching your goals? On the Disney College Program, we have designed our program-exclusive learning opportunities to give interns the ultimate addition to their academic and professional careers. The internship program is even recommended for college credit by the American Council on Education.
With more than 20 front-line roles offered across our theme parks, water parks, resorts and Disney Springs, you’ll have the opportunity to gain valuable on-the-job experience working in the operation while creating magic for our guests. During your program, building transferable skills like problem-solving, collaboration, and effective communication will help you prepare for your future, whether at Disney or beyond.
- At least 18 years of age at the time of application
- Currently enrolled and taking classes OR have graduated from an accredited United States* college, university, or higher education program within 24 months of the application posting date
- Possess unrestricted work authorization within the United States*
- Be receptive to a starting rate of $16 per hour
- Be fully available to work Sunday through Saturday, including days and nights, holidays and overtime
- Be receptive to Disney Look appearance guidelines
Prior to applying, please review the detailed eligibility requirements found here.
*United States includes all 50 states plus Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories.
We are recruiting for program arrival dates between January 2024 and early April 2024. Departure dates will begin no earlier than May 2024. Individual program lengths will vary. For a full list of potential dates for this program, click here. All dates are subject to change and availability. If selected to participate, you will select your arrival and departure dates as part of the acceptance process.
- Select candidates will be invited to a 30-minute phone interview with a recruiter.
- Candidates who receive an offer will be required to pay a non-refundable Program Participation Fee within 7 days of their program offer date.
- A non-refundable Housing Fee is then due six weeks prior to arrival date for interns using onsite housing at Flamingo Crossings Village. ,
- You will have awareness of your role approximately 4 weeks prior to your arrival date when you are invited to complete company onboarding documents. About a week prior to your program arrival date, you will receive confirmation for your role placement. Keep in mind, role placement is always subject to change at any time based on business need.