USA Health Legal Department Intern
- Candidate will work in the USA Health Office of Chief Legal Counsel.
- Job duties will include assisting the Contracts Coordinator in necessary follow-ups, filing, and organization of vendor contracts.
- Legal intern may also help with miscellaneous tasks at the direction of the Chief Legal Counsel, including scheduling, research, and writing.
- Ideal candidate will be punctual, hardworking, and positive in nature.
- Excellent experience for those seeking exposure to healthcare law or healthcare administration.