Public Relations Specialist
At Noble, we believe the health of soil, plants, animals, and humans is one and indivisible. We believe in rebuilding healthy soils and helping producers maintain a strong bottom line. Through these two actions, we can transform degraded grazing lands across the United States, benefiting the environment and society as a whole.
Our focus is to help farmers and ranchers apply regenerative ranching principles to the nation’s 654 million acres of grazing lands. This monumental undertaking requires thousands of producers across the U.S. to overcome significant barriers and change their current practices to work with nature, not against it.
Our marketing and communications team plays a critical role in clearly articulating and conveying the information necessary for farmers and ranchers to triumph over the barriers and ultimately benefit all of society through their efforts. We live to find new ways to communicate usable information so farmers and ranchers can leave their land better at sunset than at sunrise.
So, do you want to join us? We are looking for a Public Relations Specialist
As public relations specialist, you will lead Noble’s public relations efforts through media strategy, outreach, and coordination to place content across various platforms to teach and inspire our audience and help Noble share the story of regenerative land stewardship with farmers, ranchers, potential donors, and society at large. The work you do can play a part in making a difference in a producer’s operation, their life and the society that depends on them.
- A life-long learner. First and foremost, you must be a passionate learner personally, professionally, everywhere, all the time. Your extensive experience in public relations springs from a desire to become more cultured and broaden your knowledge base.
- Driven to succeed. You are detail oriented and an organized self-starter who can manage deadlines and shepherd projects through to completion, while remaining flexible. You demonstrate innovative approaches to projects, challenges, and problem solving and provide stellar customer service.
- A professional communicator. You have a wealth of experience in professional correspondence, both oral and written, communicating clearly and articulately, using correct grammar and accurate word choice. You can express the work of Noble in an effective and compelling manner.
- A visionary. You know that the motivating force in all that Noble does begins and ends with the farmer and rancher, and you strive to use your knowledge and skills to coordinate exceptional media presence that resonate with our audience.
- A builder of relationships. You promote trusting relationships with open dialogue and an outward mindset. You identify, cultivate, and steward all relationships in an effort to support Noble’s objectives.
- A teammate. You are a conscientious teammate who works for the success of others.
- Lead all public relations efforts to expand Noble’s reach in support of the organizational goal by creating strong PR strategies and management plans. You will utilize industry data, logic, negotiation and critical thinking skills to review information and securing high-level media placement.
- Provide guidance and support to internal customers for event planning and coordination. Use listening and discernment for follow-up questions to gain understanding and clarity of needs and be able to leverage external relationships for media presence.
- Exhibit a customer service-focused approach in all interactions and tasks maintaining a cooperative working relationship with employees, customers, visitors, and guests.
- Represent Noble’s mission and values and care for the land and its improvements by supporting and contributing to the objectives of your team and its contribution to the goal of the organization.
- Teach you. We will support you with professional development opportunities that will hone your skills and grow you professionally.
- Support you. We’re committed to building solutions for each other in addition to our stakeholders. Our team members make time to help, provide solutions, and remove roadblocks with regular collaboration across groups, regardless of where our office is. We are empowered and equipped with the tools that allow us to connect, to be intentional and to grow together.
- Include you. We come from different parts of the globe and from different walks of life, but we share the vision of our founder, Lloyd Noble, to improve the land for the benefit of all society. Our culture is inclusive, supportive, and diverse. We want to be a part of your story and you to help write part of ours. Your perspective and experience is invaluable. Come grow with us!
- Provide you. We offer competitive salary and benefits, including multiple options for health and retirement plans, employee wellness program, employee recognition program, onsite cafeteria, and wellness center. In addition, we have a flexible working environment and organizational support for community involvement and volunteering.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled