$2000 sign-on bonus for new Seneca employees in this position!
San Francisco Connections is seeking a talented and experienced Wraparound Supervisor to lead a team of dedicated professionals to deliver high-quality and compassionate mental health services to our clients.
As the Wraparound Supervisor, you will lead a wraparound team, providing clinical supervision for Master's level staff and collaborating with a clinical supervisor when needed. Your leadership will ensure the delivery of high-fidelity Wraparound and mental health services to clients, families, community, and County Partners, emphasizing the cultivation of connections and natural supports.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Wraparound Programs work in close partnership with Department of Social Services, Juvenile Probation, Behavioral Health, and group homes. Wraparound provides strengths-based and outcome-oriented alternatives to group care placements for children and youth by drawing upon community and family strengths. The Wraparound team builds consensus and leverages the strengths of its members to identify and meet needs that require intervention to support the child/youth and family in reaching their long-term goals.
Seneca Family of Agencies has been nominated among the Bay Area’s Top Workplaces for several consecutive years. We’re committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities with a network of excellent mental health, community-based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourage people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and training on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
Train and coach staff members on Seneca’s Wraparound model and hold supervisees accountable to high fidelity of the model
- Provide initial and ongoing training to all supervisees regarding all areas of their job and responsibilities
- Participate in interviewing potential staff members for Wraparound and other SF Connections’ programs
- Support their supervisees in creating and maintaining their schedule to provide services to their clients
- Offer guidance to the team in navigating Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion concerns that impact the professional development of supervisees and the holistic well-being of clients and families
- Ensure that all supervisees are submitting accurate and timely paperwork
- Participate in a rotating on-call/back-up on-call system for Seneca programs
- Participate on the Connections Management Team (Intentional Community Practice or ICP)
- Learn, train, coach/supervise the ECM program as needed
- Master’s degree in Counseling/Psychology/Social Work
- Registered with California BBS as: ASW, AMFT, APCC, or full licensed
- Be part of a rotating emergency pager system, scheduled ahead of time
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Own vehicle, Valid California driver's license and insurability with Seneca's automobile policy
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other state/federal licensing or certification requirements
- Must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- 1 year implementing family-focused Wraparound services experience
- Experience with handling crisis, intense situations, continuous change, or unexpected developments a plus
- Develop rapport with children, youth, families, and community partners from a wide variety of racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Mon - Fri, 9AM - 5:30PM
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends as needed
- Starting at $84,140 - $98,140 per year, actual salary dependent on creditable experience above the minimum qualification
- Additional compensation is provided upon passing a bilingual language proficiency exam
- $2000 sign-on bonus!
- Additional $4000 salary increase for BBS licensure
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Salary increases each year
- 5 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays
- Relocation assistance may be available
Comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture coverage
- 50% paid premiums for dependents
- Long-term disability, family leave, and life insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan
- Training stipend and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to develop specialized skills, including clinical supervision and evidence-based practices
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington
Key Words: Social Worker, Mental Health, MFT, MSW, PCC, ASW, AMFT, APCC, LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, Therapist, Therapy, Social Work, Non-profit, Nonprofit, Youth, Advocate, Family, Children, Families, Behavioral Health, Healthcare
Please apply directly through our website by clicking here!