Co-op - Oral Healthcare Research and Development: User Experience Research, User Experience Research Operations, Content Strategy and Consumer Care Experience - Bothell, WA - January 2024
Co-Op- Oral Healthcare Research and Development: User Experience Research, User Experience Research Operations, Content Strategy and Consumer Care Experience - Bothell, WA - January 2024
Are you interested in a co-op contributing to continuously pioneering new breakthroughs in home oral care technology? Philips seeks interns for the Product Research Center and Consumer Care Experience team embedded in the Oral Healthcare business. We advocate for our customers across the entire ecosystem of products, services, and digital experiences. We welcome individuals who are currently pursuing an undergraduate (BS) and/or graduate (MS/MBA) degree to participate in a 6-12 month paid co-op at our site in Bothell, WA.
Up to 3 Co-ops are available for our multi-disciplinary team, including:
- User Experience Research
- User Experience Research Operations
- Content Strategy and Consumer Care Experience
You will report directly to a team leader who will guide you in interacting with Oral Healthcare team members. You will be responsible for completing core project deliverables.
Sample projects may include:
- Support and collaborate on the execution of research and research deliverables on consumer experiences of Oral Healthcare
- Gather, analyze, synthesize, and report on research for consumer experiences of Oral Healthcare and/or other health and wellness offerings
You’re the right fit if:
- You are pursuing a degree in any of the following, including adjacent degrees: User Experience Research, Strategy, and/or Design; Human Factors Research and/or Engineering; Ergonomics; Industrial Design and/or Engineering; Biomedical Engineering; Human Centered Design and/or Engineering; Human-Computer Interaction Research, Strategy, Design, and/or Engineering; Computer Science; Data and/or Information Analytics and/or Science; Information Systems, Sociology, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Sensory Research, Social Science, Marketing, Business, etc.
- Consumer first mindset
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Desk research skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Self-starter requiring little direct supervision
- Experience collaborating with multi-disciplinary and/or cross functional teams
- Experience in Healthcare preferred but not required
- Global experience a plus
- You must be able to successfully perform the following minimum Physical, Cognitive and Environmental job requirements with or without accommodation for this Office/Remote position.
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won't stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help improve the lives of others.
- Learn more about our business.
- Discover our rich and exciting history.
- Learn more about our purpose.
- Read more about our employee benefits.
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.
Philips Transparency Details
The hourly pay range for this position is $28.00 to $40.00, plus overtime eligible. The actual base pay offered may vary depending on multiple factors including, job-related knowledge/skills, experience, business needs, geographical location, and internal equity.
Details about our benefits can be found here.
At Philips, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top end of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent upon the facts and circumstances of each case.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa, now or in the future.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. For this position, you must reside in or within commuting distance to Bothell, WA.
Philips is an Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran and maintains a drug-free workplace.