APRN provider in medical office
APRNs (NEW GRADS WELCOME)
If this is you, don’t miss out...Read ON!
We are looking for providers who are seeking an opportunity to practice healthcare in a setting where people think outside the box (not cookie cooker, pill-popping practices) and offer options that are affordable, simple, and effective. Franz Center Healthcare Providers help the team impact thousands of children and families around the globe through providing traditional & non-traditional therapies to help our patients affordably treat the root cause of health issues.
Many times, the root cause is not the presenting complaint. We learn how to look deeper into the situation to really find the true problem. ASK more questions.
Our ability to ask questions and investigate allows us to teach and help resolve underlying emotional obstacles to healing. Our use of homeopathy and Chinese Medicine allows us to use fewer antibiotics and reduce hospitalization.
We offer Virtual Visits which allows us to reach more people in more states and help with our nontraditional options.
We help families:
Who want options in vaccination
Parents with children suffering from Autism, ADD, Anxiety, Autoimmune issues, Asthma, and Allergies
And we do so by educating and providing affordable, dynamic resources that help families become empowered using the Franz Center Difference.
With over 35 years’ experience, this practice will help you grow in experience and knowledge as you probe new levels of understanding in medical care and learn new options in treatments. With plenty of support, you are not alone as you navigate new experiences. With knowledge that spans 4 decades and multiple practice types (Homeopathy, Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, Neurosomatic Therapy, Craniosacral therapy)
You will be stimulated and rewarded if:
· You can think outside the box and the desire to be part of something bigger than yourself,
· Have the will to work hard, and not shy away from challenges
· You have knowledge and experience in Pediatrics/Family Medicine
· You have critical thinking skills, are self-motivated, and solution oriented
· You have a desire to serve others and the willingness to see and learn other aspects of healing in addition to western medicine.
· If you want to practice in a supportive environment with amazing colleagues and seek root cause in patient concerns,
· You can develop relationships with patients, educate and empower them in 20-30 minute visits, and be a part of a vision to change generations of children and their families
· You have a teaching mindset and the desire to form long lasting relationships with families, then you will love it here
· Organizational skills
· Seeing 15-17 patients a day Adults and children
· Work M-F 800-500
· Learn Homeopathy and Chinese Medicine
· See Well visits, sick appts, consults
· Mandatory training with Dr Franz 3 days a week
· Charting in EMR
· Mandatory meetings twice a month
Valid Florida medical license and NPI# required
Desire to learn and grow
Licenses in Tenn, NC, Ga a bonus but not required
Email resume to
Location: Orlando, FL
Hours: 24-40 hours per week, full time or part time