Olin Undergraduate Tutor
Olin Undergraduate Programs is seeking tutors for the upcoming semester. Tutoring is provided for the following courses: ACCT 2610, ACCT 2620, DAT 120, MEC 290, and MGT 100.
Tutors serve in one-semester capacities with the option to continue tutoring in the following semester.
Tutors will get to select which course(s) they are able to tutor and will be matched with students requesting assistance for those courses. Tutors will be expected to work with a maximum of 5 students at one time (depending on demand from students), with these students rotating as they
meet their goals after working with a tutor.
- Work with fellow Olin students to provide one-on-one tutoring.
- Tutor schedules are flexible and are built around tutor/student availability; tutors can work up to 10 hours per week.
- Tutors can provide assistance with as many courses as they’d like
- The more courses you select, the more hours you’ll get
- Provide assistance with homework assignments, general course concepts, study skills, exam preparation skills, and general academic questions.
- Provide timely communication and assistance to students throughout the course of the semester.
- Provide students with referrals to additional resources on campus.
- Attend monthly tutor meetings to provide updates and feedback to the Associate Director of Undergraduate Advising & Student Affairs in the Olin Business School.
- Must be a current Washington University student.
- Have successfully completed one or more of the following courses at Washington University: ACCT 2610, ACCT 2620, DAT 120, MEC 290, and MGT 100.
- Must have completed and received a minimum grade of B+ for each course you choose to tutor.
- Minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Must attend mandatory Tutor Orientation Presentation after hire.