We are looking for a Physical Therapist who has a heart for helping others and would enjoy a thriving Outpatient/Orthopedic setting. Staff and leadership positions are available. Experience preferred but new grads will be considered. All applications are completely confidential. Our practice is 43+ years strong, and 100% therapist owned. Our clinics are high tech & spacious with an excellent reputation for results, professionalism, hospitality & compassion. We are dedicated to learning and growing in our skills as therapists and currently have certified therapists in McKenzie, Schroth Scoliosis Therapy, Golf, Tennis & Running Programs, Ergonomics, Hand Therapy, Vestibular Disorders, Lymphedema, and Women’s Programs.
We currently have a therapist working toward Board Certification in MSKUS. If you have an interest in this or EMG/NV please let us know!
You are the right person if you . . .
• Enjoy a variety of patients and have good skills & interest in orthopedic patients.
• Are excited about enhancing your skills & being involved in building Your / Our PT Practice
• Are looking for a challenging position with a growing company
• Have a great attitude, are industrious, and are willing to share your knowledge with us to build an even better team.
• Enjoy a Hospitable, Patient Oriented, High Energy, atmosphere which focuses on Hands on Techniques, & Education of patients, in an organized, and effective manner.
Why should you begin a career with LTC?
• We are big enough to support and enhance your strengths.
• But small enough for you to start at the top.
• Family & Close Team Environment.
• Dedicated to Learning & Growing Our Professional Skills
Excellent Salary & Benefits. Relocation & sign-on bonuses for the right candidates. We give financial reward based on your work performance and care for patients. Ask about our Clinical Director position.
Full time or Part-time and Part-time contract positions available.