USAID -- Bureau for Global Health (GH) DEIA Intern
- Assist with file and knowledge management for ADC meetings, the Global Health Bureau DEIA calendar, deliverables and workstreams.
- Support GH Senior DEIA Coordinator and DEIA Advisor in meeting logistics, coordination, capturing action items and managing follow-up of tasks.
- Develop trackers through Google Sheets and Excel to manage various phases of DEIA projects and deliverables.
- Develop visuals and presentations using Microsoft Office and Google tools to share progress and information on Bureau-wide DEIA activities and initiatives.
- Support one or more GH ADC workstreams with project management. GH ADC workstreams include:
o Culture, Training and Soft Skills
o Inclusive Partnerships
o Language and Communications
o Foreign Service National Empowerment
o Hiring, Recruitment and Career Development
- Other tasks or responsibilities may be assigned based on organizational and programming needs and/or the Intern’s own interest.
- Currently enrolled in a graduate degree program or completion of such a program within 24 months.
- Experience with Google Suite (Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Groups).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with developing visuals and presentations for various audiences.