Commercial Analyst Intern Fall
At Eos, we believe in great chemistry. The combination of core elements into an amazing product and the mixture of skills into a unified team. We seek the best talent to just us in our mission to bring affordable, sustainable, clean energy to all. Come change the world with us.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of Eos Energy Service back to our marketplace.
- Salesforce (CRM) administration.
- Deep dive data analytics for pipeline analysis.
- Assist in identifying new ways to maximize data usage to help develop new strategies to improve business venture.
- Energy Storage Market Research – Gather and validate information.
- Support cross-functional analytics projects.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Good communicator
- Organized and detailed
- Good interpersonal skills and confidentiality
- Able to multitask and manage multiple priorities
- Able to assist our Commercial Strategy Team in assigned tasks
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be in their 3rd year of undergraduate studies or greater
- 0-6 months of previous experience in a similar field