Grants Coordinator II
Emerald Coast Regional Council (ECRC) is one of ten regional councils in the state of Florida. For more than 55 years, ECRC has supported its seven-county region in technical assistance, economic development, and planning across a multitude of disciplines, programs, and services. ECRC team members enjoy a generous benefit package and true work/life balance as they serve the area known for community, growth, and the unrivaled beauty of the Emerald Coast.
The Emerald Coast Regional Council is seeking a Grants Coordinator II. Under the supervision and guidance of the Community and Economic Development Manager, the Grants Coordinator performs advanced level professional work securing and administering grant programs and contracts/projects for the Emerald Coast Regional Council (ECRC). Coordinates the implementation of grants, monitors grant activity timeliness and prepares regular progress updates and financial/statistical reporting. Provides technical guidance and grant writing assistance.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Facilitates and coordinates grant-related projects and programs; develops resources, acquires funding sources, writes and submits final proposals to a variety of organizations, foundations, state and/or federal agencies
- Interacts with external partners to build and maintain relationships; may serve as liaison between advisory councils, funding sources, and the state
- May direct major projects or programs based on grant funding; may direct team members and coordinate with ECRC staff regarding progress and timelines
- Oversees and facilitates the negotiation, administration, and renegotiation of contracts and sub-contracts, as appropriate to the specific grant
- Coordinates and maintains standards and deadlines for proposals; assists in the review of proposals for completeness, accuracy and quality, and to ensure compliance with standards
- Works closely with finance to ensure project deadlines and financial awards, appropriations, and obligations; maintains records of financial commitments and timelines
- Coordinates and submits final draft proposals for Chief Executive Officer review and signatures prior to final submission externally
- Provides administrative and technical guidance and support to staff as it pertains to grants and guides staff through entire process for grant funded programs as needed; informs ECRC staff of additional funding opportunities and assists in the application process
- Identifies and interprets pre-award and post-award criteria and guidelines to staff and external partners
- Analyzes changes in regulations and their effect on cost reimbursements and financial operations
- Coordinates activities and attends events associated with grant opportunities
- Maintains records of funding sources and grant applications
(These essential job functions are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other related duties as assigned.)
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management, finance or related field
· Five (5) or more years’ professional business, financial management or project management experience which include at least three (3) years of securing grant funding and administering grants
· Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Experience securing grants for government or non-profit organizations
- Experience writing and managing federal grants
- Advanced written/verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheets and data tracking software
- Intermediate knowledge of budgeting and funding processes
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit https://www.ecrc.org/employment to obtain an application and instructions regarding submission. Candidates will not be considered until both the application and resume are received.
The ECRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with United States Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines and the Americans with Disabilities Act, the ECRC provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer. ECRC is a Drug Free Workplace.