Google Ads Internship
Resilience, Inc. is a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to improving the mental health of students, as well as reducing mass shootings, suicide, and depression. Resilience, Inc also works to combat declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
Our organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through five core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting, and effective decision-making. Resilience, Inc. also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to teach SEL at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know “No Challenge, No Change.” If you are also concerned about children’s mental health and social being, join us! Become a member of Resilience, Inc, and help change the way schools approach mental health.
Resilience offers unpaid internship programs that require at least a 4 month commitment with a minimum of 5 hours per week. There are flexible start and end dates with the option to continue after meeting the minimum requirement
Although this is an unpaid internship, there is the opportunity to earn school credit. Some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept a position.
As the Marketing and Advertising Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Marketing and Advertising, your daily expectations will include:
- Coordination with the Marketing department to develop projects and curriculum related to Google tools for our social-emotional learning program.
- Designing and analyzing Google ads requirements to advertise our curriculum, focusing on core topics such as self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, and decision-making & goal setting.
- Maintaining and organizing the organization's Google Drive.
- Updating Google ads weekly and tracking click-through rate (CTR) performance.
- Delegating work to other team members as needed.
To fulfill the role successfully, you should meet the following requirements:
- Familiarity with Google-related tools such as Google Docs, Google Drive, and other relevant platforms.
- Proficiency in Google Ads, including post/design/analysis functions.
- Ability to work independently, while also being a team player and attending remote meetings on a weekly basis.
- Reliability, punctuality, and attention to detail.
- Consistent communication with team members and a willingness to learn and improve critical skills.
- Receptiveness to feedback and problem-solving skills.
- Objective-driven approach to learning and development.
- Excellent communication skills and personal accountability, with the ability to hold others accountable as needed.
- Managerial skills for effective delegation of work.
- Availability for a minimum of 5-10 hours per week, with flexibility during exam weeks.
Some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept a position.