alliantgroup, LP is currently experiencing explosive growth! As a national consulting firm focused on being the voice to the middle market, our mission is simple: Strengthening American businesses. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are passionate about making a difference.
Our clients include architect, engineering, and construction firms that provide designs for large commercial buildings. The focus for the client is to benefit from tax incentives realized through our expert analysis of their energy efficient designs implemented into these buildings. Each client works with a team of alliantgroup professionals including project managers, engineers, energy modelers, government relations professionals, attorneys, CPAs and more! Clients who qualify for these lucrative state and federal incentives have an opportunity to reinvest and grow their businesses and create jobs.
Our energy modelers are some of the brightest, results-oriented and dynamic consultants in the business. The energy modeler has high visibility within one of our fastest growing and most successful divisions. In this role, you will be a key player in the team’s success. You will work daily with the professional engineers and project managers as part of our Energy Services division. The energy modeler is organized, analytical and possesses strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with various organizational departments.
• Review client-provided documentation and provide feedback to project teams on requirements for completion of our clients’ energy studies
• Analyze and transform drawings, specifications, field-notes and photographs into 3-D models of existing buildings
• Conduct building operation energy performance simulations utilizing both industry standard and state of the art, proprietary software
• Understand complex building science and how the performance of building components is intricately related, including HVAC, electrical and building envelope systems
• Actively participate in daily project discussions and meetings to review project content and deadlines
• Develop and improve current business practices and proprietary software used within our company by providing expert opinion with cross-functional teams
• Expectation of confidentiality in all business matters – we work on some of the most secure facilities in the country!
• Must have at least 1 year of professional work experience
• BA or BS degree required, architectural or engineering degree preferred
• Proficiency with CAD software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving, research and analytical skills
• High attention to detail
• Above average organizational skills
• Capable of effectively multi-tasking
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Candidate must reside or relocate to Houston, TX area
Do Work That Matters. alliantgroup.