Seasonal Retail Sales Associate
HIRING IMMEDIATELY! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Perks - PAID WEEKLY! Employee discount, flexible schedule
Follett is a fast-paced, innovative team that serves over half the students in the US! Help us deliver a superior campus experience with state-of-the-art digital content, course materials and merchandise at your campus.
About The Role:
As a Season Retail Sales Associate, you will be interacting with students with a commitment to delighting our customers in our vibrant store culture in any or all the following ways, working the cash register, stocking shelving, processing on-line orders, shipping, and receiving and other tasks that may be needed.
This is a seasonal position at the campus bookstore that may require you to have availability to work on a weekly basis. This period could be anywhere from a few days to no longer than 90 days with occasional weekends, and flexibility in scheduling for opening, midday, or closing shifts during our Fall Rush.
What You Do:
- Operate cash register, accepting cash, credit or financial aid payments.
- Carry and straighten merchandise, stock shelves, price merchandise and may assist in setting up displays and signs.
- Pick, process and pack orders for shipping
- May provide customer service/sales functions for special events (including but not limited to graduation and athletic events)
- Support a store environment where all associates and customers are welcome
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age to be considered for employment.
- Strong customer service skills including effective communication.
- Ability to stand on your feet for the length of your shift
- Ability to lift 25-50 lbs regularly with or without reasonable accommodations
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload.
Previous retail, customer service or clerical experience
All candidate information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.