Finance Intern (Non-Profit)
The Family Resource Networking is seeking an Accounting/Finance Intern for Fall 2023. You will have support from the CFO and Accounting Manager to meet your internship goals and support the organization.
The title of this position is Intern, but you will truly be part of the team working side-by-side with other members of the Finance team. You will assist in preparation and implementation of 2024 budget create a finance dashboard, perform monthly general ledger account analysis, and other general accounting functions to gain practical on the job experience.
We want bright, motivated Accounting or Finance majors who are eager to learn and ready to work hard. Solid analytical skills, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and creativity are essential to success. Microsoft Excel competence is required.
· Currently enrolled in a 2- or 4-year college or university
· Must have successfully completed two accounting courses.
· Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
Possible projects include:
· Annual Agency budget preparation and implementation into accounting system
· General Ledger account analysis
· Creation of financial dashboard
· Account allocation