Strength & Conditioning Coach - Sleepaway Summer Sports Camp
Camp Winaukee is offering an incredible opportunity to both gain valuable experience as a Strength and Conditioning Coach while also having an absolute blast at summer camp.
We have an amazing camp community in the most beautiful summer region in New England. Check out our video below and you can see for yourself:
Camp Winaukee is a residential boys’ sports camp on Lake Winnipesaukee in Moultonborough, New Hampshire. Winaukee offers 4 and 7 week sessions for boys aged 7-15.
- Design, lead, and coach our strength and conditioning program for 13-15 year old athletes. You will also work with our college athletes as well.
- Program should be tailored to age appropriate athletic development for teenage boys: educating young athletes and laying the foundation of sports training.
- Training sessions are 1:10 minutes long and typically will have between 2-12 athletes at a time
- A typical day includes eating in the dining hall, leading our strength and conditioning program in the morning and afternoon, getting out on the lake, a campfire at night and participating in camp traditions – no two days are the same!
Our strength and conditioning coach is a critical role at camp, in charge of developing our campers’ athleticism and strength. It will be rewarding and challenging. It requires planning, patience, coaching ability, confidence and skills that will last you a lifetime. At Camp Winaukee you will have the opportunity to grow and be surrounded by like-minded individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of children.
- Salary: $2,500-$4,000 dependent upon experience
- Housing and all meals provided
- Dates: June 15th - August 13th
- Location: Moultonborough, New Hampshire