Nurse Manager Butterfly 1 - Oregon State Hospital Salem Campus
$7,861 - $11,587 per month
The Oregon State Hospital, a division of the Oregon Health Authority, has a fantastic opportunity for a NURSE MANAGER to join an excellent team working to help people recover from their illness and return to their lives in the community.
What you will do!
Nursing Services is a part of the professional multi-disciplinary team that plans and delivers patient care. The Unit Nurse Manager supervises nursing care personnel assigned to their designated patient care wards while carrying out the duties assigned to them. The primary duties of this position include, but are not limited to: responsibility for the nursing care and services provided on a specific ward/unit, 24-hours per day, 7 days per week.
This posting will be used to fill one permanent position and may be used to fill future vacancies as they occur located in Salem, OR (2600 Center St. NE). This posting will be open until filled.
Unit - Butterfly 1, Shift - Varies
- At the time of application, possess a valid Oregon Registered Professional Nurse's license AND three years of nursing experience including some supervisory and/or teaching experience which demonstrates knowledge of:
- Nursing techniques and therapeutic intervention used in care and treatment of patients with mental illness
- Supervisory techniques and work management of subordinate personnel
- Administrative and educational principles and practices involved in nursing administration
Additional preferred skills
- Excellent leadership, role modeling, problem solving and written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of health care regulations and effective interpersonal skills
- Experience in advancing health equity, addressing systemic health disparities and collaborating with diverse, vulnerable and underrepresented populations
How to apply:
- Complete the online application
- Complete Questionnaire
The Oregon Health Authority is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to work force diversity and anti-racism.