Research Engineer (CAE / FEA)
HCLTech is a global technology company, home to 219,000+ people across 54 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering and cloud, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products. We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology and Services, Telecom and Media, Retail and CPG, and Public Services. Consolidated revenues as of 12 months ending September 2022 totaled $12.1 billion. To learn how we can supercharge progress for you, visit hcltech.com
Job Details :
- Performing structural FE Analysis on Mechanical components using FEA.
- Identify problems with existing designs and devise methods and approaches to solve problems by applying knowledge of Engines, structures, and FEA.
- Evaluate the structural integrity of structures including the welds and parent material.
- Perform Non Linear Bolted Joint analysis for engine and frame mounted components using FEA.
- Use Hypermesh, Nastran, ABAQUS and Fe-Safe software’s to do all analysis work.
- Make changes to existing models and re-analyze till the design goals are met according to the client's requirements.
- Create detailed analysis reports.
- Support design groups on New Product and current product designs.