Management Analyst GS-0343-7/9/11
Must apply through USAJobs Announcement Number USGS-SAC-23-11661907-DE-LN
(USAJOBS - Job Announcement ; https//www.usajobs.gov/job/728633900)
As a Management Analyst within Nevada Water Science Center, some of your specific duties will include:
- Analyze HR targets, travel, materials and related requirements, and provide budgetary data and other information for use in planning and evaluation activities.
- Review budgetary and program data, workload efforts, and staffing requests.
- Serve as liaison to campus managers on issues related to facilities, security, safety and employee access.
- Make policy recommendations to management.
- Identifies problems in administrative operations, using quantitative methods.
- Research current or new management practices for possible application to programs or operations.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Suitable for Federal employment, as determined by background investigation.
- Selectee may be subject to serving a one-year probationary period.
- More requirements are listed under Qualifications and Other Information.
- Selectee must provide a valid state driver's license & safe driving record.
Are There Any Special Requirements For This Position?
- If selected you may be asked to provide information regarding your COVID-19 vaccination status for the purposes of implementing workplace safety protocols, such as those related to masking, physical distancing, testing, travel, and quarantine.
- Because this position requires travel for official business, the selectee will be required to apply for a charge card within 30 calendar days of appointment. Individuals who have delinquent account balances from a previous Government charge card will be required to satisfy their existing obligation before a new card can be issued.
- A background investigation will be required for this position. Continued employment will be subject to the applicant's successful completion of a background security investigation and favorable adjudication. Failure to successfully meet these requirements will be grounds for termination.
- Throughout the recruitment and hiring process we will be communicating with you via email; therefore, it is imperative that the email address you provide when applying for this vacancy remains active. Should your email address change, please notify the point of contact identified in the vacancy announcement as soon as possible so that we can update our system.